What are tuition waivers?

Tuition waivers are awards that waive one's tuition fees. These could range from partial to complete tuition waivers. Your education counsellor can help you identify and apply to such Universities.

Can I change the major upon reaching the university?

Yes, certainly. In fact, most undergraduate students change their major at least once during their four-year course of study. Most Universities abroad allow students the flexibility to change their major as they wish.

What are Sandwich and Foundation programs?

Sandwich programs are made-up of a combination of periods of study and time spent in Industry. The course duration extends to 4-years instead of the usual 3-years, for all bachelors courses. Foundation programs are of a 1-year length and are tailored for students as an alternative route to bridge between their qualification and that, which is required for entry into a degree program at the International University or College.

Can I work while studying overseas?

It depends on the length and type of program you will be attending. International students are allowed to work for 20 hours per week during term days and full time during holidays. Many institutions help students find part-time jobs.

I have below average grades in high school or college. Can I get admission?

The answer is – DEFINITELY YES! There are many good universities abroad, which understand that students sometimes lose focus and do not concentrate on their studies. Some of them do not even have any GPA requirement as they pay more attention to the candidate himself/herself.

When is the right time for submitting an application?

Every foreign university has their intakes during a year. Some have two intakes while others may have three or only one or a rolling intake during the academic year. Majority institutions in a particular country follow the same intake. So, you can check the profile of a certain program to see the deadlines.

Is it expensive to study abroad?

The answer is – definitely NO. Tuition fees vary by program, school and country, so check the program profiles for specific fees. Therefore, on Unibroad you can find the program, which fits both - your major and your pocket.

What I can do, if I have no IELTS/TOEFL certificate?

Each program requires a certain level of English proficiency. Hence, the easiest way is to present your IELTS certificate or any equivalent. However, if you do not have any certificate, you can still apply to majority of programs as many universities offer an internal language test or an interview to determine your language level.

Am I eligible for any scholarships?

Unibroad tries its best to make sure everybody has a chance to study. You can see all offered scholarships, grants and discounts in the program profile (see Scholarship section).

How do I find a study abroad program on Unibroad.co?

There are different ways you can find a program, which is a perfect match for you. You can either go through our Question algorithms or simply click on the programs field and adjust filters to your major, destination and budget. You can also sort out the programs by a country.

Am I eligible for admission?

Every institution and program has different admission requirements for accepting students. You can find these requirements in program profile.

Where should I study abroad?

Nobody can answer this question, but you! However, Unibroad is always there to help to make the best choice. If you still doubt the destination, you can look through the most popular countries on the website.